Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged double what I signed up for can get no help with chat or on the phone

GORDONHASKELL
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

When I went to go to a new provider TalkTalk pursued me and said they would give me a really good deal.  I signed up for that and just received my new bill which is double..  I can get no help from chat or on the phone.  What do I do?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi @GORDONHASKELL

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Finally got through to someone on chat who actually solved the problem.  The person I had on the phone for 51 minutes was horrible.  What happened to me this time means I'll never renew with TalkTalk again.  I am too old for the huge stress I was caused., had to spend an entire day trying to get help and ended up with chest pains  Thankfully, the last chat person made it right.  Takes forever to get through.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Chat is open every day, @GORDONHASKELL.

Scroll down on this page for the link:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Phone: 03451 720046

Your thread is in the queue for attention. It may take a couple of days or so to get a reply. 

Please add your Talktalk landline phone number to your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes