Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming amazon echo dot or ring camera

Hollowpoint
First Timer
Message 10 of 10

Hi   

I recently re entered into a broadband contract which offered either an amazon echo dot or a ring camera, but theres no info in any of the emails i recieved confirming my new contract about how to claim the item.

Can any one help me with this??

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi @Hollowpoint

I will escalate this for you, asking the team responsible to send the code ASAP. 

Regards.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 10

If it still sticks, @Hollowpoint, put your reply to @Arne-TalkTalk in Private Notes. 

Go vis your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu that starts with "email" choose personal information. Private Notes is at the end of that section. 

SAVE CHANGES.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 10

That's definitely a pain, @Hollowpoint.

Usually it doesn't stick on that message very long.

It's usually showing in error anyway, one of the many software glitches of this site.

I would do as it says, and try again. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Already Tried this,  I get this following message.

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 10

Try the fresh "send message" option from clicking on Arne's avatar/name again. You'll still need to confirm the security questions that way, @Hollowpoint.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk  I am unable to reply to your PM as there's no reply button, I tried sending you a new PM with the same subject but it said I have sent too many PMs (Haven't sent any) But I would like the Ring Camera please.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi @Hollowpoint

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Added the number, thank you for putting the post in a more appropriate section.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

I'll move this to the billing section, @Hollowpoint, as it's basically an account/contract issue rather than something wrong with the actual service. 

Please make sure that you add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

0 Likes