Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of renewed Contract

anker
Philosopher
Message 6 of 6

Hi  @OCE ARNE

I have fibre 35 just now and have renewed my contract today for Fibre 65 ,

Could you please confirm to me by " PM " the details I.E. the price per month / the length of contract term etc.

Cheers

anker

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

anker
Philosopher
Message 2 of 6

Hi Arne

Thanks for the PM

I also asked the agent if that was a fixed price with no price increase for the length of the 24 month contract and she (Linda) said Yes  !  Is that correct ? That was on the transcript that I could see during the chat.

Cheers nice to see that you are still there

anker_0-1651409647616.png

anker

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 6

They've been saying that we get a new router when we renew, for years, @anker, but don't usually provide it, though it does sound as though you might well be due one now.

It would normally come with an expensive postal charge for sending it, so perhaps better to wait to find out if the old one is causing problems with the new service, and then staff on here would swap it without a postal charge, as part of the fault-finding procedure, if need be.

Delivery charge listed here:

Screenshot_20220428-174932_Chrome.jpg

If you do swap the router, it's vital that you return the old one in a prepaid returns bag, and keep note of the tracking number, as they don't process these terribly efficiently. If they think you haven't returned the old router they expect you to cough up £50, so keep the proof carefully!

Screenshot_20220428-174952_Chrome.jpg

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

anker
Philosopher
Message 4 of 6

Hi JO

I have received nothing yet so far.

And another thing, when I asked if I would get a new router she said no this does not come with a new router

Yet it does say in your advert for fibre 65 that a new router is included for new and existing customers , And I am still using an HG633 that is almost 5 years old .

Thanks

anker

0 Likes

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi Anker, 

Have you received an email confirmation?

Thanks,

Jo