Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact loyalty team

chtechie
Conversation Starter
Message 12 of 12

Hi, I would like to contact The Loyalty Team regarding TalkTalk's email relating to the planned price increase - I note that the email says 'phone' but this does not currently seem to be an option offered by TalkTalk. Please can you provide me with the most appropriate details on how to contact them. Many thanks.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

chtechie
Conversation Starter
Message 1 of 12

Thought I'd update this conversation once more - I'm still with Talktalk, no amount of talking had any effect until I actually applied to another company & TT got the notification I was leaving - got an email which gave me another number 0345 172 0078 and surprise I managed to get a deal that no one else could offer. Hope this info helps some of you other community users.

0 Likes

chtechie
Conversation Starter
Message 2 of 12

Thanks for your comments, crazy thing is it's normally cheaper to move after each contract ends, I've always had reasonable service & good support with TT but I was moving about 4 months ago as no good offers were available & then was offered a deal to stay matching what I could get elsewhere, unfortunately this time TT don't want to match offers so I'll have to move  to another & then I presume back again at end of new contract. Think I've done everything I can do but if anyone can give me another contact worth talking to then I'm still all ears. Btw would you know if Loyalty & Retentions are the same team ?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 12

£21 for Fibre 65 is pretty good to be honest, you are obviously on an exceptionally good deal already.  You could try again and see if another agent can do better. If you decide not to renew then do make sure that you switch within 30 days of the price rise notification and tell the loyalty  team that is the reason you are leaving. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Thanks for updating, yes I did get through but was unable to agree a deal so unfortunately will be leaving TalkTalk unless I get a callback in the next couple of days with a better offer

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

HI chtechie

We identified an issue with our call switch causing calls to fail , that has been fixed so you should be able to get through now. 

We can only apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Did you manage to get through? 

chtechie
Conversation Starter
Message 7 of 12

So I promised to update you all on what happened when I rang the number I was given - Surprise it only rang once & I got an answer - Retentions - The South African team in Durban - Well to cut a long story short there appears to be no sensible offers other than £21 per month for Fibre 65 (which is more than I'm currently paying) however if you can be bothered to use a cashback site there are better offers - Unfortunately this is goodbye to TalkTalk for at least 12 months presuming my new supplier isn't absolutely ****.

0 Likes

chtechie
Conversation Starter
Message 8 of 12

Thanks for the replies, I managed a chat this evening which eventually got me referred to another number 0345 172 5157. I'll update this post when I've rung them.

Btw take care the 'CHAT' link doesn't show on all browsers so just use another browser if you have troubles.

BkueDan
Conversation Starter
Message 9 of 12

It`s obvious really I did not have a single occasion to get to a human, only the same recorded message after the options telling me "Your call cannot be completed", this happened on approx. 40 occasions and has been reported.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

@BkueDan wrote:

The number given to me by Arne to contact the "loyalty team" is 0345 172 0046, however I failed to get through to a human after approx. 40 attempts, I hope you have better luck. I hope this helps.

That is the correct number for customer services.

Not sure what you mean by "Failed to get through to a human"

There should be a couple of preliminary questions as to whether you are phoning about broadband or mobile services and whether or not you are phoning from your TalkTalk landline then you should be asked to state the reason for your call. Just say "Loyalty Team" and you should be put straight through to them.

Current opening hours are on this page here: Our update on Coronavirus - TalkTalk Help & Support 

0 Likes

BkueDan
Conversation Starter
Message 11 of 12

The number given to me by Arne to contact the "loyalty team" is 0345 172 0046, however I failed to get through to a human after approx. 40 attempts, I hope you have better luck. I hope this helps.

0 Likes