Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract End Date Query

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 11 of 11

Unable to get on to live chat right now - advised to try tomorrow 0900-1200, so joined here and posting instead.

Had agreed 24-month contract for TalkTalk Faster fibre and line rental on 22 March 2019, with engineer installation on 5 April 2019.  Having logged into my account I have found my contract end date is 5 March 2022.  I do not recall ever renewing contract at any time and have no record of doing so (unlike email from 2019 which confirms my order and duration).  I believe the contract end date is incorrect unless I can be proved to the contrary.  Please can someone from TalkTalk assist.  

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

@AllyM If someone chooses to remove themselves from the community then that is up to them. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Another one.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

I cannot, I am just a customer like yourself. But one of the support team will pick this up in the next day or two and look into this for you. 

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 11

So are you now able to check my account status and confirm contract end date?  'My Account' states Expiry Date 04 March 2022; but had signed up on 22 March 2019 (36 months earlier).  Had not renewed; and in any event, a renewal email would have been followed up with an email confirming the renewal, which I do not appear to have.  I would have saved such an email along with everything else.  

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

It's there now!  😎

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Still can't see the indicator, sorry, which should be a little head and body icon like on my avatar. Did you Save changes?

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 7 of 11

Now updated..

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

From your avatar it seems not? Make sure you click Save changes at the bottom of the screen.

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 9 of 11

Updated.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes