Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal - £50 voucher not received.

MajorMelchett
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 5

Hi TalkTalk,

Last month my contract was coming to an end and as such i had searched for a better deal, when i called TalkTalk to discuss my options i spoke with the retentions team and they offered to beat the deal i had found - this was via an adjustment to my monthly bill for 12 months and an offer of a £50 pre-paid debit card or a £50 gift voucher to use in a few shops i could choose from (Tesco, M&S etc).

I selected the £50 gift voucher and i was advised i would receive an email for this after 34 days, however its now been 37 days and i've not received an email as yet. During the call i did double check on the deal i'd been offered and confirmed the timescale for the voucher and amount (as i found 34 days to be quite a strange timescale), but this was confirmed to be correct.

Is it possible to have this looked into please?, i usually would be happy to wait, but i had planned to have it as a Tesco voucher and wanted it for some extra shopping this month.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 2 of 5

You must have read my mind, I was literally posting myself to see if there was an update.

Thank you very much Arne for your help, it is very much appreciated.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi MajorMelchett

The vouchers will be issued in the next few days. 

Please keep an eye on your spam/junk mail folders for an email from giftcloud. 

Regards

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi @MajorMelchett

I will contact the team responsible for the vouchers.

I'll post back when they reply.

Regards

0 Likes