Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract didn't update and I'm being charged more

sgfx98
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

My £28 contract for Fibre 150 came to an end at 22nd of February 2022. An email came through a month before the end of my contract, telling me to I can get onto a matching contract for £28 a month for another 24 months moving forward. I selected this option and filled it out, completing it. now I'm being charged £43 a month for fibre 150. Anyone had the same issue, waiting on Monday to give a call to see what can be done

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi sgfx98

Sorry that you are having problems

Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 The will be able to see what options are available

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

It's been happening a lot, @sgfx98, particularly with these email renewals. 

Whenever you renew, and even if you have spoken to a human being, it's always worth checking on the forum pretty quickly afterwards, rather than leaving it several months to check.

Also, check it in My Account, though this can sometimes take a few days to update and reflect changes.

If you need further support from staff, they will need you to complete your community forum profile details. 

Add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Staff will respond during the week, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.