Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract end date

tina7
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I took out a new 24 month contract on 25/01/2018 but when checking my account to get a better deal it said my contract ends on 09/11/2021 can you explain this.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @tina7

Thanks for your post.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

They can't identify you unless you complete your community forum profile details, @tina7.

It's essential to put your Talktalk landline number in there. Go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday. Don't keep adding to your thread as you'll delay its progress in the workflow. Just wait for them to respond. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

If you want staff on this forum to look into the issue just wait until they reach this thread in their workflow, but like I said you will have to update your details in your forum profile in order for them to locate your account.

Alternatively you can contact TalkTalk by phone on 0345 172 0046 or via live chat here: Our update on Coronavirus - TalkTalk Help & Support (that page also includes the current phone and chat support opening hours)

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

I have not renewed the contract since this date how do I get talk talk staff to look into this.

0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Message 5 of 6

It sounds like you renewed your contract at some point.

If you would like TalkTalk staff to look into this for you, you should make sure your forum profile is updated with your personal details and your TalkTalk landline number in order that they are able to access your account (don't post personal details on the thread though).

0 Likes