Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal

coffeehouse
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 5

I received an email that my contract is coming to an end. I was offered several choices. When I logged into my TalkTalk account and selected upgrade then I was only offered the Fibre150 upgrade option. Several days ago I was also offered the Fibre65 option. The Fibre65 option is missing from my upgrade page.

Can you please provide all the cost details for the Fibre65 upgrade option?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @coffeehouse

I can see the Fibre 150 order is now progressing due to go live on the 08.09.21.

Thanks for renewing. 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

You need to specifically ask for "the customer loyalty team" when prompted.  Alternatively, try this number: 0345 172 5157.

0 Likes

coffeehouse
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 5

Hi, I phoned 0345 172 0088 a few days ago and they offered alternative options. I was informed by the sales lady that her system is not identical or compatible with the web version. She offered a completely different set of options.

Can you confirm that 0345 172 0046 is a different sales team than 0345 172 0088 and I will be able to discuss the web contracts.

Thanks,

Ian.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

The best way to discuss your contract renewal option is to speak to the customer loyalty team directly by calling 0345 172 0046. They can run through all the options and prices available. 

0 Likes