Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract up 23 october

martinpaul
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 3

could you please confirm if and when my contract is going to be renewed many thanks

regards

Martin

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @martinpaul

Thanks for your post.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Martin

Have a look in your MyAccount. But first see the advice article 'When does my contract end?'

Contracts do not auto-renew but at the end of a fixed term continue on a monthly basis. At the end of a discount period the pricing reverts to the standard Monthly Recurring Charge prices given in the advice article 'Our pricing'.

Existing customers within 90 days of the end of a contract are entitled on renewal during that last 90 days to ask the Loyalty team for the same deal that TalkTalk advertise for new customers.

From January 2020 TalkTalk is making it easier for existing customers to get the same 'new customer' deal on renewal as explained in the Press Release 'Pricing Commitments'.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution