Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of online chat conversations?

DJC31
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

I'm trying to get a copy of a online chat conversation I had on 1st January 2019, I did click email me a copy of the conversation when I ended the chat but cant find it now.

The reason for wanted this is when I renewed my talktalk contract on this date I made it clear there was a problem with my wifi router and the adviser said I would get a new one sent in the post free of charge if I renewed my contract, I renewed and a month later still no router, when I started another online chat today to try and get this sent to me they are saying there is no note on my account saying I get a router. And I need to speak to the technical team, I didn't sign up to speak to the technical team I just want what was promised, so need this chat conversation as proof.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi DJC31

Thanks for your post.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

DJC31
First Timer
Message 2 of 3

@DJC31 wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to get a copy of a online chat conversation I had on 1st January 2019, I did click email me a copy of the conversation when I ended the chat but cant find it now.

The reason for wanted this is when I renewed my talktalk contract on this date I made it clear there was a problem with my wifi router and the adviser said I would get a new one sent in the post free of charge if I renewed my contract, I renewed and a month later still no router, when I started another online chat today to try and get this sent to me they are saying there is no note on my account saying I get a router. And I need to speak to the technical team, I didn't sign up to speak to the technical team I just want what was promised, so need this chat conversation as proof.

0 Likes