Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current package and offer queries

talktyke
Chat Champion
Message 2 of 2

My contract is due to run out in about a month. I was checking what offers were available and which current package i had.

It states on my account i have Fibre35 + TV though im not sure why as i dont have any TV services

I received an email re current offers stating my Fibre35 + Line Rental £21 pm contract is due to end. So why am i being charged £23.50 pm?

The email goes on to say i can stay on this package for £29.50 or move onto a new matching Fibre 35 + Line Rental contract for £23.00 pm for another 24 months

What is this offer - is it the same as what i already use?

When i check my status in re to how much GB i use it states im on the correct package but im being emailed re a product that would be more suited for my use

Can someone clarify all this for me please so i can make an informed decision

Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi @talktyke

Your original deal was £21 per month, but in June we ended our fixed price promise, and raised our prices, in your case it was £2.50 extra making your monthly price £23.50 this was communicated to all customers.

for new deals I would suggest calling our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 18:00pm) on 03451720046 they can help. 

Regards

0 Likes