Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Services Address for registration of POA

Funky-Gibbons
Conversation Starter
Message 8 of 8

Hi, Could an OCE please confirm the address I need to send a power of attorney form to please, I downloaded a form I found online but wanted to check that the customer service address has not changed,  the one on the form is,  TalkTalk PO BOX 346 Southampton S030 2PW.

I am POA for a relative who is also a TT customer and I now need to be able to manage her account. 

Ready to learn something new today
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Funky-Gibbons,

Have sent you a PM requesting for some details, I'll then advise of next steps.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 8

I'll re-escalate this thread for you, @Funky-Gibbons. Please look out for a reply from staff later in the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 3 of 8

@SocialTeamJo  I posted the completed form 2 weeks ago, should I expect to receive a confirmation email or letter to inform that it has been registered? Thank you..

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi Funky-Gibbons,

Forms should be sent to the below address

TalkTalk
PO BOX 675
Salford
M5 0NL

Have sent you a PM to take some details, I'll then send you the correct forms.

Thanks, 

Jo

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 8

@Funky-Gibbons, if you check the Ts&Cs you will see this as the contact address:

20211104_230805.jpg

However, we don't know what else is not correct now in the document you downloaded, rather than using a current one.

Definitely worth waiting for staff on here, but, if this thread is not reached on Friday, it will be after the weekend before you get a reply. 

0 Likes

Funky-Gibbons
Conversation Starter
Message 6 of 8

Thank you  @Gliwmaeden2  I will take your advice and wait,  I had read the information on your link prior to my post so was aware of the requirements,  I just have a feeling that they my have moved to Salford but I could be wrong. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

When customers have downloaded forms from the internet, for some reason they haven't been processed by Talktalk in every case (more usually for "change of ownership"), @Funky-Gibbons.

Just in case there's any difference in the form, it might be wise to wait for staff to send you one.

Given that you then have to send it off with important documents, you want to get this right first time.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Power-of-Attorney-Authority-to-Act/ta-p/2205181

Staff will reply during the day, Monday to Friday. Please look out for their response on this thread.

Any notification emails are No Reply.