Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer services

its me not you
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 8

As a leading telephone company as your self, wouldn't it be a great idea to put your customer services contact number clearly on your bills/paperwork, you know A Phone Number.

I know its a bit radical. but have you ever thought, what about if your internets down , or your an elderly person who doesn't use the internet, yet uses your phone service what are they meant to do?? how are they meant to contact you easily?

also I cant even find your number on your website, where is it??

not everyone is computer/internet confident 

7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @its me not you

This usually means that details at our side are wrong. 

I have sent you a PM to confirm some details. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

thought id try to register my details again, it says the same thing your details are not recognised, even though every detail is correct I've checked numerous times, I'm not a new customer I've been with you for many years just never registered online before ,always used the phone spoke to someone to change things., so what happens next?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

I've added my landline  phone number, and my name under which my account is registered

thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi @

its me not you

Add your landline number to your community profile and I can look into this, Once you get registered to My Account you can add Callsafe to you line which will stop scam callers. 

Post back when your added either your landline number or account number. 

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

sorry I originally  posted this in wrong link 

Thanks

A few things , I've never registered online for my account, so to keep my customer details up-to-date I recently I tried numerous times to register for my account  it says that  that customer details not recognised I tried using the original talk talk email address i had many years ago which I've never actually used, I'm guessing its defunct by now which came with me from my old address , I want to use my gmail set up my account create new passwords but I'm now stuck in this loop, of not being able to prove I'm a customer which I have been for many years even though I have numerous printed statements and a customer number so forth

secondly  this last week I was sent a new super router from TalkTalk seems to work fine, but now Im getting constant phone calls from I guess a call centre based in India ,  saying their talk talk telling me I have bad internet but the lines so bad I keep having to hang up, I have no idea if their genuine or not, however they are right internet is not great especially at the price we pay

Your help would be really appreciated thanks 

A few things , I've never registered online for my account, so to keep my customer details up-to-date I recently I tried numerous times to register for my account  it says that  that customer details not recognised I tried using the original talk talk email address i had many years ago which I've never actually used, I'm guessing its defunct by now which came with me from my old address , I want to use my gmail set up my account create new passwords but I'm now stuck in this loop, of not being able to prove I'm a customer which I have been for many years even though I have numerous printed statements and a customer number so forth

secondly  this last week I was sent a new super router from TalkTalk seems to work fine, but now Im getting constant phone calls from I guess a call centre based in India ,  saying their talk talk telling me I have bad internet but the lines so bad I keep having to hang up, I have no idea if their genuine or not, however they are right internet is not great especially at the price we pay

0 Likes

its me not you
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 8

Thanks

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi @its me not you

Try on 03451720046

There is a queue as we are short staffed, what the issue?  

Anything that we can help with?

0 Likes