Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit Date Wrong - Though changed to end of the month

henrileriche
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi, 

TalkTalk took off money today, the 28th, yet I've asked to take of end of the month and it gives me the date as the 30th of each month. The end of the month is when i get paid, so going off sooner TalkTalk is giving surprises where people budget accordingly, and don't need surprises.

Can this be fixed to go off at the end of the month please and not 'around a date' which could mean anything. End of each month works in the best interest of both parties.

Thank you

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi henrileriche

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

Although we are able to choose a different specific date, in practice it will shift a bit depending on weekends / Bank Holidays etc, as you will probably find with your other Direct Debits, @henrileriche.

Perhaps move it to a full week into the month?

Still vulnerable to being a day early or late, but easier to budget for soon after pay day rather than a rather nail biting deadline at the end of the month?

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

You can select a more suitable date yourself via My Account:

https://myaccount.talktalk.co.uk/mybill/changepaymentduedate 

0 Likes