Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusting customer service and theft

C4mm1
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 8

I have been charged by talktalk for an engineer visit I refused. I then told him to cancel TWICE and he pretended to via live chat. Concerned about his competence I then text cancel to the text service number it asked of I wanted to cancel I said yes it asked me to enter my password through a link I did this then heard nothing back so assumed it was cancelled. 

Then while I'm at work according to my young daughter an engineer turned up. Why? I have cancelled this repeatedly and was ignored. 

I live chatted about being charged for a visit I repeatedly refused and cancelled only to be told "he might have been new" I stated then what about the person I text, his reply "probably new too" what kind of disgusting excuse is that? If someone is so new that they're completely incompetent then why aren't they being supervised?

I live chatted again to be told to call the engineer billing team, no why should I waste even more time for your mistake? They then told me wait until the charge hits then livechat again and they'll credit it through livechat. I've just livechatted and you refused. 

I've been offered a £5 credit which again is disgusting when all I want is my £65 back that you've stolen from me. You refuse to give me any goodwill gesture too.

Avoid talktalk, been with them 10years and their customer service is to send you on circles until you give up. 

See attached evidence of me cancelling the visit and discussing the visit. I want my £65 back as soon as possible @talktalk,why am I having to call up and resolve you errors? 

Screenshot_20191130_155822.jpg

Screenshot_20190916-201530.jpg

Screenshot_20190916-190021.jpg

Screenshot_2019-09-13-09-41-45.jpg

Screenshot_2019-09-13-09-29-26.jpg

Screenshot_20190913-092426.jpg

Screenshot_20190913-091145.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Still heard nothing from customer services regarding my complaint except an apologetic email offering me nothing but a "sorry for the hassle" excuse... 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi I would love to but as you can see I've spent 2 months trying to get this resolved and getting no where until I've publicly posted.

I've lost all hope that talktalk care unless they're being shown as incompetent on their own forums, then all of a sudden things are getting sorted. 

Message 3 of 8

Hi,  If you want any compensation you will need to follow our formal complaints process. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thank you for your help. Does the credit include anything as a goodwill gesture for being lied to and messed around or just the engineer charge please? 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi @C4mm1

I have raised a credit for the charge which has clearly been incorrectly applied. 

You can request a refund via My Account. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. 

Regards

Message 6 of 8

Thank you 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi @C4mm1

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

0 Likes