Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Echo Dot and Smart plug offer

Leepers22
Popular Poster
Message 25 of 25

Like many on here, we upgraded our service recently, our decision was swayed by the offer of a voucher to buy an echo dot and smart plug on Amazon. The voucher was supposed to have been mailed though after 37 days. We upgraded back in October and still haven't received the email???

24 REPLIES 24

Message 1 of 25

It certainly took a while, but eventually after pursuing it on this forum, i received my code. I now have my Amazon echo dot and smart plug. Don't give up.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 25
0 Likes

SpudNice
Repeat Guest
Message 3 of 25

Lol i am brand new customer from February told will receive £100 gift card for amazon even got screen shots now told i dont qulify proper rip off. 

I did not choose Spud life. Spud like choose me ✌️
0 Likes

SpudNice
Repeat Guest
Message 4 of 25

Nope was told i get £100 gift card as brand new customer in feb on full fibre 900 now told dont qulify companys a joke. 

I did not choose Spud life. Spud like choose me ✌️
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 25

Please start a new topic, as staff only reply to the original poster, @mrpkstanworth. On the message board click on start a topic. 

Complete your community forum profile details by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. Staff can then identify your account. 

They reply Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 6 of 25

Looks like many people are in the same boat here. I upgraded my contract on 11th Fed. Only stayed with TalkTalk because of the offer of a free gift ( amazon echo dot and smart plug. 91 days later still going around in circles. Every time I chat with an agent ( by chat or by calling ) I get told the same. "Please wait another 7 days".  I even been told by an agent ( Ethan ) that there was no such offer🤔. If there was no such offer why are so many people questioning it? Has anyone received there free gift? 

Message 7 of 25

Hi @Leepers22

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 8 of 25

I'll re-escalate this yet again,  @Leepers22 ....

0 Likes

Leepers22
Popular Poster
Message 9 of 25

It seems we're getting nowhere please supply the codes within 7 days otherwise I will pursue a resolution through the small claims court 

Message 10 of 25

Hi Leepers22

I was informed that the codes where all sent out. Sadly it appears not. 

I will chase this up again. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 11 of 25

I'll re-escalate this for you, @Leepers22.

Message 12 of 25

How's the backlog doing  I've been checking my spam folder for the codes, but still nothing?

Message 13 of 25

Hi Leepers22

There is a backlog that the team are working through. 

Apologies its taking so long. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 14 of 25

@Otley, I have re-escalated your thread too. Best if you and @Leepers22 wait for staff to catch up with this again before posting further, to keep these threads moving forward in the queue for attention.

0 Likes

Message 15 of 25

Just been thinking the same today, all the messaging is getting us nowhere. £35 to get the ball rolling 

Otley
Popular Poster
Message 16 of 25

Despite the efforts of Arne I am still waiting for these codes having renewed my account last October ☹️. I am beginning to think that my next step will be the Small Claims court as I refuse to be ignored by TalkTalk.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 17 of 25

It can take a ridiculously long time, @Leepers22. I'll re-escalate this thread for you again...!

Leepers22
Popular Poster
Message 18 of 25

I wonder is anyone on here has actually seen the voucher they were promised

0 Likes

Message 19 of 25

Thanks for the update

0 Likes

Message 20 of 25

Hi Leepers22

I have requested an update.