Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Contract

organic
Team Player
Message 8 of 8

My contract is due up in a bout 2 months does any one no if TalkTalk will contact with options about stay with them as I am paying £28 a month now and I can get it from a competitor for £20 for similar speed?

I don't need any of the free thing they offer or use my phone as I have unlimited on my mobile and connecting all my stuff to WIFI is easy as i have a have access point they log into.

I am not going to phone and beg to say I will jus change and put modem in attic with rest.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

organic
Team Player
Message 1 of 8

Update

I phoned them as they did not try to contact to my knowledge.

£24.95 a month for 18 months with 2 months free =£22.17 a month if done the maths right.

After I agreed I did find it cheaper by a few pounds. Just like to know why I had to phone up and not offed this?

Any geeks out the that can tell me what enhanced WIFI is as person just keeps saying I will give it you. He could under stand that I wasn't using TalkTalk modem (in Attic with other ones)  as now I have a ASUS DSL-AX82U and Zen WIFI AX Mini mesh with WIFI 6 only one drop off since I install it.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi organic

When you get the chance 

Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720046 or 03451725157

The will be able to see what options are available

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 8

OK. The other thing is that you don't have to wait until absolutely the end of your contract to see if you can get an improved deal. You can contact the loyalty team at any time to discuss your options by calling 0345 172 5157. Do make sure to check that there are no added charges if you do decide to renew early. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Yep I get email and can check most days.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 8

Do you get emails?

0 Likes

organic
Team Player
Message 6 of 8

Thanks for that. Hope some from TalkTalk reading this the problem I have I work away from home and no mobile signal in the north sea so not get phone calls and house is empty. 

Have just seen an add and its still more than what a competitor can do will see what happens in the next few months.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

TalkTalk have to notify you no later than 10 days before your current contract ends and this must include details of the best customer deals available at that time. 

0 Likes