Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ended contract

Pete6r
Participant
Message 6 of 6

I’ve cancelled my tt just short of my contract ending, reason being is I’ve moved to a new provider as tt could not provide me with the contracted internet speeds or often no internet at all in the period of my contract.

They wish to charge me 71p for the pleasure of ending my contract early which technically they broke anyways, I do not see why I should have to pay this as they are lucky I didn’t end it months ago.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6
0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

They have had 12 months to fix poor speed problems and dropout from pretty much day 1, should have ended my contract ages ago, I gave up in the end with the silly have you done this and that attitude and it must be you've not got it set up right or positioned rubbish.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Well your recourse to that is not to switch, but to give them a chance to fix things. If they cannot you can leave without penalty. But not unilaterally. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Ikr seems silly, I’ve already spoken to tt live chat but they just stated the bill stands despite me explaining about not receiving the contracted service.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Seriously, you are arguing about 71p? I am sure the support team can resolve this for you. 

0 Likes