Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explain this please

davidma76
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Break the price guarantee promise so I find a new provider despite the pushy sales advisors best efforts whilst denying the contract has been breached and then try and charge early termination. Classy.

1.PNG2.PNG

Not to mention never receiving the Amazon voucher!

7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @davidma76 

Thanks for posting back. 

The charge has been removed as agreed. 

Regards.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 8

I'll re-escalate this thread for you as it may have fallen out of the workflow meanwhile. Please look out for a reply from the support staff later in the week, @davidma76.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

davidma76
First Timer
Message 3 of 8

Hi, the next bill has been produced complete with charges that shouldn't be there. Please resolve. (I've removed part of the account number in the screenshot).Capture.PNG

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

There are no pending cancellation charges on your account at the moment, if it appears we will clear it once the bill is produced, you will still have to pay for the service you have used up until the other provider takes over. 

When you next bill is produced let us know. 

0 Likes

davidma76
First Timer
Message 5 of 8

Hi, I placed a call advising I wanted to leave due to the price rises hence getting the sales pitch alluded to in my first post and then signed up for another provider. The sales rep even called again to offer another deal. I can assure you I won't be paying an early termination charge, I have evidence of the calls placed from my mobile phone.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Hi @davidma76

Did you call us to advise you are leaving due to price change, or have you requested another provider to to take over the service?

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

I'll alert staff, as the sales adviser should have noted your reason for leaving. 

Please complete your community forum profile details, so that forum staff can identify your account.

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. Look out for a reply from TT staff later in the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.