Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feel like I'm banging my head on the floor. Can someone have a look at my account please

jimmymumu
Whizz Kid
Message 7 of 7

I'll try to keep this short but it's not easy. Right i originally recieved an email offer of renewing my contract to the fibre 65 for 18 months and free amazon tech gifts and free supersafe boost. Once i logged in to my account there was a different offer which i screen shotted at the time. It included the same deal as the other except it was for 24 months and included free unlimited uk and mobile calls. Obviously a better deal so i clicked on that offer and accepted the T&C's. My account now reflects that I'm on Fibre but doesn't show the unlimited phonecall boost or the amazon pack plus I'd had no confirmation email even though i signed up on the 20th October

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hello, 

You're welcome, please let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks, 

Jo

jimmymumu
Whizz Kid
Message 2 of 7

All sorted quickly and competently thank you.

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 3 of 7

Hi jimmymumu,

I'm sorry to hear the Unlimited UK Call Boost hasn't been added to your account, I'll look into this. Have sent you a PM requesting for some details to verify your account.

Thanks,

Jo

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 7

Sorry to see that, try the routes I mentioned. 

jimmymumu
Whizz Kid
Message 5 of 7

Just been on to their twitter help and all i got out of that was an hour of my life wasted.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

There are too many instances of renewals online not being as expected I'm afraid. It is a good thing that you have a screenshot of the offer. In the first instance I would recommend contacting the customer loyalty team directly, either by calling 0345 172 0046, or try Live chat, details and opening hours here.

Please let us know how you get on, but if it does not get resolved for you I would expect the support team here to help.