Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 65 free voucher and camera

moffmcewan07
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Good afternoon. My Fibre 65 went live on 23/07/2021 and when signing up I was informed I would get an Amazon voucher and a free camera. It stated I’d be contacted in 90 days. I’m at 107 days now and had no contact. Nothing in my junk folder either. Who do I contact to resolve this please? 

6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi moffmcewan07

I have escalated this for you. 

I'll post back when they reply. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Evening

i went via a site. I believe it was Usave or Genie. Not 100%. I chose Talk Talk on the basis of a £150 Amazon voucher and a free indoor camera to go with my Alexa. 
I have emails from Talk Talk only and checked inbox and junk but had nothing. My history on Safari doesn’t go back as far as July to check all details. 

you say I show no products? I have put my account number off my bill and landline number. I have Fibre65 and about 4/5 bills in now. 

thanks 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi @moffmcewan07 

Did you get a confirmation email? 

Your account doesn't show any indication about any products.

As for the voucher did you go through a comparison website to order?  

If so how much was it for?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Thank you Ferguson. I have updated my profile to contain my full name, landline number and in the private notes I have put my account number. Thank you. 

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 7

@moffmcewan07 If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

@heeny Each customer issue is best looked at individually, so please start your own topic, complete your profile as advised above and the support team will be happy to help. 

0 Likes

heeny
First Timer
Message 6 of 7

I am in the exact same position and would like an answer to this question also

0 Likes