Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final bill

yvonne1213
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi, I have received my final bill and as advised am contacting you so you can make the adjustments to my final bill as per your commitment. Could you please send a revised bill to reflex 50%?  I have tried to contact you through your chat line to give a forwarding address but because I failed security they will not process payment until I pass. 

Also, I need to return my router but nobody will send a returns label to my forwarding address because I failed security. I have vacated my old property so if the returns label is sent I cannot access it not unless you have an alternative method like emailing a returns label to me. 

I believe they are requesting information from an old account I had with you and although I have tried to tell them they are stuck with me failing security.

All I want to do is return my router and pay my final bill but after two hours of negotiations I failed

Yvonne O'Neill
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi yvonne1213, we're in the same boat I'm afraid. I'll need to verify your ID via security questions in order to even look at the account. If you're happy to provide the relevant information from the account you've just closed then we can give it a shot.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @yvonne1213 

You'll see I moved your post from the email forum as this is a billing issue.

Prepare for TalkTalk Support by updating your Community  MY PROFILE

• Select your avatar top right, MY SETTINGS, Personal Information, and include:
  • Your name, former TalkTalk home 'phone number. An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full former address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add your email address, current postal address and 'phone number and notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

Your former 'phone number and address will help TalkTalk locate your account. Your current 'phone number and address will enable a returns bag to be sent and for the account to be closed.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution