Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free gift email not received (past 37 days now)

WilliamJL1990
Chatterbox
Message 14 of 14

Hi team,

I'm just wondering where is this email to claim my free gift please?

When I signed up, there was the ring doorbell and the amazon devices.

I have been live now since July 6th (that's well over 37 days now).

I have checked my spam folder multiple times and I have checked my inbox with no luck of any such email to claim my free gift.

If someone could get in touch and get this sorted please, I would be most grateful!

#FreeGift 

W J Lane
13 REPLIES 13

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 1 of 14

@ClaireCS, to avoid confusion between customer accounts, please start your own thread. 

You need to return to the message board and click on start a topic. 

You also need to complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

ClaireCS
First Timer
Message 2 of 14

Hi. I’m having this problem too. I had the email but when I clicked on my choice it said link invalid. I wanted the echo and plug please.

Message 3 of 14

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk, no the item I had the option for was, Amazon products (dot or echo with a smart plug or a Ring doorbell cam.) Yet the code I have been sent is for an Ring indoor cam. £39. 

W J Lane
0 Likes

Message 4 of 14

Hi WilliamJL1990

The code that has been sent is what you are eligible for. its an automated process so links in with the package ordered, did you get a confirmation email?

0 Likes

WilliamJL1990
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 14

So, I have just received an email for a RING indoor cam and not a Ring doorbell cam...

W J Lane
0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

I will escalate this to the team responsible for the ring door bell codes.

Message 7 of 14

I would of chosen the ring doorbell (think it came alone but could of been with something else as well)

W J Lane
0 Likes

Message 8 of 14
0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

Thank you!

W J Lane

Message 10 of 14

Hi, I haven't chosen a gift as yet as I haven't received the email to do so

W J Lane
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 14

Hi @WilliamJL1990

Can you confirm which product you have chosen, Amazon Dot + Smart plug, or Ring Door bell? 

Once I know, I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 12 of 14

@WilliamJL1990 I have moved this for you.

I8this
Philosopher
Message 13 of 14

@WilliamJL1990  might be better to post this in the Billing section, were it can join the long list of topics on this very subject.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.