Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free gift

Maiseymoo
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I have upgraded my broadband in may when I moved and was informed I was eligible for the echo dot/smart plug or ring cam. I haven’t received any more infor regarding this offer I haves checked all folders in my email. Can anyone help with this please.

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Maiseymoo 

I've escalated this to the team responsible for the code. 

Regards

0 Likes

Maiseymoo
First Timer
Message 2 of 6

I am wanting the ring door bell but I can’t reply to the message that has been sent.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Maiseymoo

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I will send you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 6

@Maiseymoo and @Tim Boat, staff need to identify your account, so you both need to complete your community forum profile details. 

It's important to add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

@Maiseymoo, your thread is in the queue for attention. Staff will reply later in the week.  Please look out for their response. 

@Tim Boat, each issue is treated as unique when it is specific to your account and the member of staff will only reply to the original poster on this thread. 

Please return to the message board and click on start a topic to open your own thread. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Tim Boat
First Timer
Message 5 of 6

You are not alone. I keep getting fobbed off asking for the code for the echo dot and smart plug as stated if I took out a talk talk contract. I have kept my side of the contract by paying my bills yet talk talk seem unable to comply with their side of the bargain.