Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift Card Offered - how do we get it

talkjamunity
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I ordered  my new Talk Talk Broadband and it was installed on the 7th Sept 2021 - i also chose the Gift card option on promotion through USwitch that was offered (amazon) but, similar other threads here, I've heard nothing yet. I have read the other threads with similar requests and I've checked my spam/junk folders for an email from GiftCloud, but see nothing. Can you check  then resend?

thanks

talkjamunity
4 REPLIES 4

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi @talkjamunity 

Vouchers can take upto 90 days as per the Terms and conditions below.

• It will take up to 90 days after the original purchase date for your purchase to be verified as eligible for a voucher. We strongly recommend letting this 90-day period pass before querying the status of your voucher.

You are only 21 days into the service so we can only ask for your patience. 

Thanks-

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

@talkjamunity, everything in your profile area is only accessible to staff and yourself.

You can call yourself whatever you like as a user name  - only that name is displayed in your posts, assuming you don't choose to display your real name. 

Nothing else is visible to Jo Public. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

updated my profile only to find you show my full name on threads ... why would anyone want their personal details all over an online forum?? When i find the option to keep it all private ill fill it in.

talkjamunity
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

It generally takes at least 90 days for these offers to come through, was that not explained in the T&Cs?

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes