Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift vouchers

Jamesconnell
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

I joined TalkTalk on 4th October 2021 and I am still waiting for my £90 gift voucher. I have noticed a lot of messages regarding these vouchers and would like to know when I will receive mine and what procedures do I need to follow to secure its delivery safely to me. I am also waiting for my Alexa speaker. Will this just arrive or do I have to chase it.

jconnell
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi 

The problem is actually that many people block tracking cookies, which is used by the marketing company to track the sale so the sales although it goes live at our side is not flagged up at Awin/Giftcloud etc

@carlyfarmer6 please start a new topic

Thank you.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 7

All: please each start your own topic and the support team will be happy to look into this for you, each case has to be looked at individually.

@elliepip You may want to wait until 9 December when the 90 days elapses in your case. 

0 Likes

SkotUK79
First Timer
Message 3 of 7

To 90 days really does seem irrelevant, this forum is full of people complaining about not getting vouchers when promised, myself included.

Obviously something is not working with this system and whether it Talk Talk or gift cloud both are doing a great job of losing people's trust.

Scott

carlyfarmer6
First Timer
Message 4 of 7

I purchased on 2nd September and still nothing! Was relying on it for Christmas for my daughter. Can someone 

0 Likes

elliepip
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 7

Hello I purchase my internet on 15/08 and went live on 10/09 so it has been well over 90 days and i still have not received my £90 voucher

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi  Jamesconnell

Thanks for your post. 

Vouchers can take up to 90 days as per the terms and conditions below: 

• It will take up to 90 days after the original purchase date for your purchase to be verified as eligible for a voucher. We strongly recommend letting this 90-day period pass before querying the status of your voucher.

Your order went live October so 90 days have not yet passed. 

After 90 days, if you haven't  received an email from giftcloud please post back and we can chase it up.

Regards

0 Likes