Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Giftcloud voucher

MissHC
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

Hi, I was offered a £100 voucher as an incentive to renew my contract back in November.

I was informed at the time it could take 42 days to arrive. However it's been over 42 days and I have not received any emails relating to the voucher, how do I claim this?

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

@ken_crocker, please start your own topic and also update your community profile and I can escalate it further.

0 Likes

ken_crocker
First Timer
Message 2 of 6

Hi, I too was offered a  voucher as an incentive to renew my contract back in February.

It's been over 90 days and I have not received any emails relating to the voucher, how do I claim this?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 6

Hi MissHC

Vouchers can take up to 90 days as per the terms and conditions below: 

• It will take up to 90 days after the original purchase date for your purchase to be verified as eligible for a voucher. We strongly recommend letting this 90-day period pass before querying the status of your voucher.

Your order went live 27/11/2021 so 90 days have not yet passed. 

After 90 days, if you haven't  received an email from giftcloud please post back and we can chase it up

Regards 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 6

Staff will reply during the week, @MissHC. Your thread is in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

MissHC
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 6

Also I forgot to add that I haven’t even got as far as choosing which voucher I would like. Just a bit concerned to see other people not receiving their voucher emails also. I would have continued with my switch to another provider if not for the the voucher.