Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAVE TALKTALK JUMPED SHIP???

elsy31
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

Emailing TalkTalk - NO REPLY

Live Chat  via myTalkTalk App - OFFLINE

Live Chat via browser - OFFLINE

Customer Service telephone number - Goes to Voicemail then hangs up for EVERY option

Direct Messaging or Tweeting via Twitter - NO REPLY

Talktalk Community forum - Lottery if you get a reply and it gets followed up.

Whilst I appreciate waiting times for Customer Enquiries would increase during these unprecedented times, I did not expect TalkTalk to completely  jump ship in the year 2020 when working from home for such a companys employees should be easy,  given the Technology we have at our disposal. There are literally hundreds of TWEETS going unanswered to TalkTalk on their twitter  in the last 24 hours and this forum is now having a lot of complaints with no replies,  so I know I am not alone here.  What a shambles 😠😠😠

3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

@KeithFrench I have just seen that @elsy31 has posted already and that thread is in the OCE workflow. Topic locked to avoid any further time wasting.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

This is down to a circumstance beyond TalkTalk's control due to coronavirus restrictions in South Africa. However, the community forum is here to help you.

Please can you give details of the problem you are suffering from & we will help you?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Is there a particular issue you need help with?