Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had new contract cancelled

elsy31
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

Went through a lengthy telephone call last week to renew my talktalk package. Was read all the terms and conditions, everything agreed and received Email confirmation shortly after the call. Thought everything was fine but a couple of days later I received a bill which didn't reflect the new contract at all. Called up again and was told it didn't go through properly and would need cancelling before the original agreement could be created again and I would have to wait 24 hours for cancellation to be processed. Cant get through to anyone since then ,  hence coming on here to hopefully get in contact with someone that can help.

I was given reference SMOETI. Hope to hear from someone.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @elsy31

Sorry for the delay.

Can you PM me the confirmation email and I will be able to get the correct package added. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

No worries, like I said sit tight and you will get help here. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate that someone is responding after 24 hours of trying. Hope we can communicate again soon and fix my problem. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hard to say, looks like the latest response was to a post at 8:21 AM, yours was at 9:34 AM, I cannot see any before that which have been answered. Just sit tight and the team will respond when they can, it has never been real-time support on here and as you might imagine it is considerably busier than usual. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8
Thanks for the reply. Had I not bumped my thread, where in the queue would I be now given a lot of threads made after it were replied to within an hour or two?
0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Threads are generally answered in date/time order within each section, although priorities may have changed slightly at the moment. Repeat posting just moves you to the back of the queue each time I'm afraid. 

0 Likes

elsy31
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 8

This thread is moving down the page. Why are threads after it getting replies?? I need some assistance please.

0 Likes