Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have not received return bag for wifi hub router

Lharr57
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Me and my flat mates have cancelled our home wifi plan because we are all moving so the only thing we are waiting for is the return bag for the router. It’s been nearly a month since we have cancelled the service but still no return bag for the router?? Really feel this should be a priority for customers, especially when you charge for a late return fee of said router. Can anyone give us any clarification of when we might expect this return bag or why it would take so long to come to us? 

Thanks 🙏 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Lharr57

Thanks for your post.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Staff can't identify you unless you complete your community forum profile details, @Lharr57.

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

They will then be able to identify the account and home address to send it to.

Never publish these details on the open forum pages. 

Chat is available if you need to communicate sooner, if you scroll down on this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Forum staff reply Monday to Friday and it can take a couple of days to get a response. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes