Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received the Voucher which promised by the sales over phone

tjugreen
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi, 

The £100 Tesco/Amazon voucher hasn't come yet. The sales said it would come within 28 days but it's been 40 days already. Could you please help to double check? Mary thanks.

JZ

4 REPLIES 4

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 1 of 5

There are countless different offers out there, which is why each customer has to get theirs checked individually. 

To avoid confusion in this thread,  please return to the message board and click on start a topic to open your own, @Thecannylass.

Also, follow the instructions I gave to the original poster here re completing your community forum profile details. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Thecannylass
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

I was told my voucher would be issued within 42 days - not 90 days. Also, there is no mention of this £100 voucher promise in ant of my emails or postal details of my account. Why is this?

NC
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi tjugreen

Vouchers can take up to 90 days as per the terms and conditions below: 

• It will take up to 90 days after the original purchase date for your purchase to be verified as eligible for a voucher. We strongly recommend letting this 90-day period pass before querying the status of your voucher.

After 90 days, if you haven't  received an email from giftcloud please post back and we can chase it up

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

You need to add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account, @tjugreen.

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Launch Profile Wizard. 

I'll move this to the billing section. Your duplicate thread has been moved out of the way.

Please look out for a reply later in the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes