Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I remove Unlimited UK Calls Boost from my account as I don’t use my phone for calls.

StuartG23
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I want to know how to remove the Unlimited UK Calls Boost from my account as it will not allow me to remove the tick.  I do not use my landline for calls only have it to get the broadband, therefore I don’ t wish to pay for this and would just like to pay for any calls I may make but highly unlikely.  Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi @StuartG23

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

In case there are any further complications, @StuartG23, please complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to be able to identify your account. 

You need to add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Do post back here if you need further help. I'll make sure that your thread is in the queue for attention anyway.

It didn't automatically escalate into the workflow, which it should have done, so they need to know that the system is still glitching. 

Staff reply on the forum Monday to Friday. 

Also: please let us know if everything is sorted out!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

It may not be possible to remove it yet in My Account, @StuartG23, if you have had it less than a month. 

Even when it's included as a free add-on, removing a boost early triggers a breakage fee.

If you are speaking to Chat or phone help, make sure that you get assurances that you won't get a penalty charge....

If you are already past having it for one month, you can remove it any time without penalty. Any fees paid in advance are refunded on the subsequent bill pro rata.

Phone help is closed on Sundays, so you'll next be able to reach them 9am Monday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Message 4 of 5

Have you tried to contact TalkTalk on 0345 172 0046 or via live chat here: Our live chat team - TalkTalk Help & Support (that page also includes the current phone and chat support opening hours) and asking them to remove the boost?

0 Likes