Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get a billing error resolved

George Scott
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

I need help resolving a billing error however I can’t find a way to report this.  I have been charged for a paper bill however I do not get or want paper billing.  This means my bill is £26.50 instead of the usual £24, can anyone advise me how to proceed??

George
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi George Scott,

Just to confirm the increase is due to the July price rise that was implemented earlier this year, TalkTalk no longer offer fixed price contracts, and all customers were informed of this. 

Sorry that you missed the notification sent to you on 29 May. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi George Scott,

Really sorry for the delay.

Have sent you a PM requesting for some details, we'll look into this for you there.

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 7

@George Scott, can you check carefully that this really is supposed to be for paper billing, and is not a recent increase in your contract due to Talktalk scrapping the fixed price promise? A £2.50 increase recently came about for Fibre35 and Fibre65 customers, with contracts started prior to March.

The current extra for paper billing would be £2.75.

20210805_100145.jpg

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 7

Please complete your community profile as asked last month and the support team can look into this for you. 

0 Likes

George Scott
First Timer
Message 5 of 7

Hi, I still have a problem with my bill, once again I am about to be charged £26.5 on 13/8/21. This should be £24 this is the second month. Can someone please help.

regards

george Scott

George
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi George Scott

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks]

0 Likes