Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get into webchat?

Beinnj
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I've been trying to get into a web chat with a Talktalk staff member however have been stuck in a constant loop of going through the same few pages with little resolution. One page mentioned a pop up at the bottom right of any Talktalk page but I've yet to see this. Is there any way of actually getting access to the web chat, or does it simply not exist any more?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Opera works perfectly well but you have to unblock trackers that Opera sets as a default because this will conflict with LiveChat's operation.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks for your reply. 🙂

I came to realise that the button for the web chat does not show up on Opera browsers and had to download Chrome to access it, for anyone else who might come across this issue as well.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

TalkTalk support via LiveChat is here: Our LiveChat team.  Scroll down and wait for the light blue button to appear to Chat now; Grey button when LiveChat is busy or offline.

LiveChat and current contact opening hours are here: Contact TalkTalk during Coronavirus restrictions. Tip: Pause ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation.

Calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088, Loyalty renewals and cancellations on 0345 172 0046 are free from your TalkTalk 'phone.

For calls to Customer Service agents from a mobile, call 0203 441 5550.

TalkTalk also support the Text Relay Service by simply dialling 18001 followed by 0345 172 0088.

More Help is available right here on Community or Facebook or Twitter from the social media team. There's also Service Status information on major ongoing service impacting faults.  You can also run a Service Status check from your MyAccount.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution