Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How to see account credit?

7 REPLIES
AnybodyHome
Chat Champion

I changed my broadband and phone package in February 2016, half price for 12 months.  In March 2016 I paid upfront for 18 months value line rental.  

Today (10 February 2017) I changed to a new broadband and phone package, £22.45 for 24 months, inclusive of line rental.  My account will be credited for the unused value line rental that I paid for upfront in March 2016 and I will not need to make any payment on my account for my new package for 6 months.  

Cou you tell me where in my account I can see this and exactly how much my credit I have.

fr8ys
Community Star

It won't appear in my account until after your next bill date.  You can then leave it there against future bills or request a refund by to your bank account,  which can take 7 to 10 days. 

AnybodyHome
Chat Champion

Great thank you.

And is there a way for me to see the particulars of my new package (e.g. call costs, free periods, etc.) now?

TalkTalk Team

Hi AnybodyHome

Thanks for your post.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

AnybodyHome
Chat Champion

Hi OCE_Arne,

Thanks for that, yes please could you look into this.  Just checked the settings and my home phone number is already there.  I've filled-in the location field which was empty.

Cheers,

TalkTalk Team

Hi 

The credit waiting to be allocated to your account is £133.55, once its applied then you can see this on the transaction history page in My Account. 

Your package has changed to fast broadband, monthly cost 22.95 for 24 months. You dont have a calls package so all calls you make, will be chargeable. 

Any other questions let me know.

Thanks

AnybodyHome
Chat Champion

Hi OCE_Arne,

Great, thank you.  Could you tell me where I can find my call charge rates, details, etc.

Cheers,

TalkTalk Team

Hi 

There is a help page that outlines the charges. http://help2.talktalk.co.uk/about-call-charges#8755

Regards