Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive new Wifi Hub

vaioaa5
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hello

I had renewed my fibre broadband contract to faster fibre broadband with new Wifi Hub as offered and I never received new Wifi Hub. I am stil using my old Super Router and streaming media through this router is awful and frustrating especially when I am trying to watch movies on tv. I have got an issues with loosing connection and buffering whilst streaming media all the time. I had tried streaming media trough wifi and Lan connection also, with no difference. I decided to do upgrade because new Wifi Hub was offered with faster fibre option for existing customers but new device never arrived. Could you send me Wifi Hub? Thank you

Regards

Adam

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @vaioaa5

I can see that a Wifi hub has been delivered today. 

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

If you already have a super router then the WiFi hub is available as an upgrade for £30 when ordering fibre, did you opt for this?

Alternatively the support team will gladly investigate the issues you are having, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes