Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to leave talk talk

Peter Sampson
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I've had a bit of stress with talk talk over the last 40 days. I want to speak to someone but I'm told their systems are down so I am unable to talk to "talk talk". What can I do to sort this? I know I'm 10 days over the cancellation period but that is only because they kept promising me that things would work. So I hung on over the 30 days and still no joy.

2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi  @Peter Sampson

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Peter Sampson welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear back on Monday. A few things you can do to help yourself in the meantime. Check your community profile and add your landline phone number if necessary it is used to identify your account please don't post personal details here.

Give us a clue about your problem, most issues are readily solved here in the community,and if not you give the OCE team here a head start on getting you a resolution.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes