Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've been charged £9 for calls in error

Twelvetree12
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 3

Hi there. After moving onto a new deal/package which came with unlimited UK calls I seem to have been charged and billed around £9.32 for national calls. There was a problem with talk talks renewal system which mean that the unlimited calls didn't get correctly applied. This was eventually sorted by Talk Talk support after a week or so. Given the error here was Talk Talks then I should not have to pay for the calls which should have been covered via my UK unlimited calls top-up. Please therefore provide a refund of this charge.

Many thanks.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Twelvetree12

A credit has been raised for the calls that where made when the calls boost was not added correctly. 

You can see it on the transaction history in My Account. 

Regards

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

There may be further complications from the fact that you had removed the Anytime Calls boost when it wasn't applied for free (there's a minimum commitment of one month with these boosts), @Twelvetree12.

It was then reapplied. 

Previous thread:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/Fibre-65-Bundle-unlimited-calls-not-showing/m-p/2792645#...

Please wait for staff to reach your thread when they return after the weekend. There is rather a backlog in the billing section, so this could take several days. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes