Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to renew but getting frustrated

moorlander
Super Duper Contributor
Message 7 of 7

I have been a talk talk customer for almost twenty years ( was with Tiscali before they were swallowed up by talktalk ) and are looking at renewing my contract.   I have used the chat service and been in contact with the call centre in South Africa.....I am fed up off  going through several chats where I was asked various lifestyle questions , and being given prices  that are not honoured from one call agent to another that I am at the end of my tether.......Is there a UK call centre / Uk based loyalty team who I can speak to to discuss my possible renewal?  

This is the same process every time I renew and is the time if year I really do not look forward to ...am I alone ???

Surfing from The Independent Republic of Yorkshire
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

moorlander
Super Duper Contributor
Message 1 of 7

faster fibre......free unlimited uk calls anytime......1/2 price  TalkTalk TV entertainment boost ....all for £29.95 per month for 18 month contract ....and Im happy with that 🙂

Message 2 of 7
That's great

What did they offer out of curiosity and just check your email to see that you have confirmation of the deal they offer as sometimes they don't note it down. You should receive an email from them with the deal noted down
0 Likes

moorlander
Super Duper Contributor
Message 3 of 7

just renewed at the price I was looking for :).  telephone call made - South Africa loyalty team - quite hard to understand / accent and talking very fast but got there in the end. 🙂

Just an issue over existing billing which I will post on the forum...thanks for the info on the telephone number 🙂

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7
Oddly I always go through to India or south Africa. It's the normal talk talk number you ring
0345 172 0088

It will ask what your calling about just say leaving talktalk and the automated service will put you through to the loyalty team
0 Likes

moorlander
Super Duper Contributor
Message 5 of 7
what number do I ring and is the loyalty dept in the uk or south Africa ?
0 Likes

nolimitzz
Whizz Kid
Message 6 of 7

Wastes over an hour with the chat people earlier they were giving prices more expensive than what's advertised on the website so called up loyalty department told them what I want and my max budget or I'm leaving within 5mins was offered a good deal. Ask politely do point out how other company's are offering the same cheaper talktalk do listen then if not ask to speak to a manager. Best time to ring up is between 12-1pm UK time

0 Likes