Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet doesn't work, like your customer service

carrieellis94
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi, 

I have tried to contact you via all social media channels, the phone, and live chat. My account doesn't seem exist on your records following a change in ownership (around 9 months ago) to my name, instead of my previous housemate's...so I can't contact anyone. But of course, you've still been taking my payment. 

The internet has been terrible, cutting in and out over recent months and for the last 36 hours its been off completely. I'm currently working from home so as you can imagine this is a real problem, and I've now spent most of my Saturday trying to find ways to get you to help or reply. The customer service is really horrendous. 

REPLY TO ME. 

3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi @carrieellis94

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

Phone help is 03451 720046 Monday to Saturday (not Sunday).

Chat is available every day, @carrieellis94. Scroll down on this page for the list of opening hours and the link to Chat:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Staff reply on the forum Monday to Friday, and will need to identify your account from your Talktalk landline number. You need to add this to your community forum profile details by going via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 3 of 4

Staff will be back Monday.

Phone lines are open : 0345 172 0046

If you have alternative internet, Live Chat is available

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529#U2230529

In order that staff can identify your account, please complete your community profile with your name and landline number

0 Likes