Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itemised calls

Monahans
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

How do I turn on itemised calls on my bill?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

ferguson
Community Star
Message 1 of 9

@Hammerzzz I offered a simple expedient to you, did that work, or not? If not then please start your own topic, I would have suggested that as a next step had you responded earlier. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 9

@Hammerzzz, staff need to know if a problem is sorted, and they responded at #3.

They won't respond to you on this thread, because they only reply to the original poster. 

Please check forum rules about posting and who is who. Community Stars don't make up the rules.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

why should they let you know if resolved? do you run the forum or talk talk? says you are a fellow customer? 

Doesnt look like they are monitoring the thread and makes more sense to reply on same issue thread than start another.  Not sure what capacity you are responding in? 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 9

@Hammerzzz, this is @Monahans's thread.

If you need help resolving anything before you leave, or indeed after, please start your own thread. 

@Monahans, has your problem been resolved? If you need staff to check your account, please add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details for them to identify it.

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Please let us know if the issue has been resolved. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 9

@Hammerzzz It's working fine for me. Which browser are you using? Have you got pop ups enabled? 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Thats not accurate. It doesnt tally with the menu names. I click on itemised usage then phone calls which shows £0  and all it shows is 

You currently have no entries for itemised usage.

Please try again later.

Have been on multiple chats and its beyond anyone to fix. first chat im told its been escalated to fix, 2 weeks later i get a mail telling me to clear my browser cache. Chat again and i ask to be sent itemised bills (cant email) so wait a week + only to be sent last 3 bills showing no calls. I then chat yesterday asking if there is an email address i can use as fed up chatting and they then cant be bothered to respond to me. Later in the day i received texts from you telling me i will be called next week???? I dont want to be called and i dont want to have to call or would of done so already. Final option is to write and that wont be quick so ive given notice on the contract. 

Very poor customer service. I contacted with a view to renew my broadband and phone but needed an itemised bill to see if i was using the phone enough to justify it. Instead ive had to give notice rather than it go back up to £14. You will also lose my broadband contract as i now need to go back to sky for phone and will be better deal moving broadband as well.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 9
0 Likes

Hammerzzz
Participant
Message 8 of 9

Did you get an answer to this? I have the same problem. I pay for uk calls package and in my bill on the website it just shows no calls or charge and if i click on details it doesnt show any calls. Spent ages on chat with one person telling me its logged and would be fixed. weeks late i get an email saying clear your cache!!!! Then another chat they tell me they would post itemised bills and sent me 3 with no calls on. Tried again on chat today and the agent says hello then doesnt respond to any of my chats. Annoyed me so much ive given notice to cancel the contract. Back to sky it seems. useless cant even resolve a simple issue.

0 Likes