Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itemised summary bill ,how to stop talktalk sending me this at a charge of £2?

shelly-thomp
Popular Poster
Message 15 of 15

I have tried many ways to stop TT sending me an itemised bill at the charge of £2..I even tried Live Chat ,and they are all to busy..Should i just send the bill back to TT with instructions that i do not want an itemised bill..

Shelly..
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

Hi shelly-thomp

Glad you go this sorted in the end. Thanks for your feedback. 

Message 2 of 15

Thank you so much,,your good wishes returned to you...x

Shelly..

Message 3 of 15

Hi Shelly

I'm sorry to see that you had to listen to the 'fibre upsell' speech.

I think the agents just pick up that 'fibre' has less problems than a 'standard' broadband service... but how they think that will solve a MyAccount registration or billing issue I couldn't possibly say!

Main thing is that:

1. you're back in action with MyAccount and paperless billing
  2. you're now saving on paper billing charges
  3. you're helping the environment using less wood
  4. you know you'll always get help here on Community

Enjoy a relaxing Sunday evening.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 4 of 15

Thank you for staying with me through a really head banging experience,i did not know what i was doing wrong🤔,felt stupid..

The agent also advised me to go to Fibre!!!!tried this in June 2019 absolutely a waste of time 3months + i was inindated ?? with two open-reach engineers at my door to put a new line in?? both said "you have a line in" could TT understand that "nope",,so i cancelled my fibre and went back to fast BB,it was a nightmare trying to deal with TT at that time.Then the agent today who helped me get into my TT account advised me to go Fibre,i thought "no way" to old for this continual stress.lSorry for blabbing on and on..

Thank you for listening,and i am happy you know about AOL now.

Shelly..
0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

Hi Shelly

Excellent news. Thanks for taking time out to let us know.

Your feedback is always good.  And the bit about the AoL email address is good to know. There have been issues in the past when AoL have rejected TalkTalk billing advice emails so maybe it's a pragmatic decision to avoid customer billing advice emails being bounced.

Message 6 of 15

Thank you so much for your help,i went on Live Chat and a very helpfull agent told me that it was my email address that was causing my problem getting into my account!!! Seemingly TT do not reconise AOL anymore ?(let me know then),i changed it to my gmail and WOW all is well,back to normal no paper bills yipee..and can sign into my TT account no problem..

Thank you all .

Shelly..

Message 7 of 15

Hi Shelly

You're not on the Register for a new MyAccount journey.  To register for MyAccount (Click here) and you should see the same as the screenshot I showed you.  Do you have your landline number in full and your account number ready?

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

Sorry its the verifying code that has my mobile number but no one is sending a code for me to put in.

Shelly..
0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

Hi,I do not get an option to put my landline number in,,the 2 numbers at the end of my mobile number is the same as the numbers on the screen,,i cannot see landline number..Also my email address is not reconised??been with TT for a long time email address been the same for as long.

Really getting fed-up with TT.

Shelly..
0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

Hi Shelley

To register for MyAccount what you need is an email address to use as the MyAccount login email address and then from your billing details your account number and your landline number.

Don't use a mobile number.

MyAccount - Registration - your details.png

Have another go and let us know what happens.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

Hi,

I have tried to do as you advised twice today..TT do not send a code to my mobile number which in fact is the correct number as is on my TT online account.

Shelly..
0 Likes

Message 12 of 15

Hi @shelly-thomp

I can see that you are not registered for My Account.  I would suggest you sign up, and once registered your bill will be emailed and therefore the paper bill charge will not be applied.  

Instructions can be found on our help page How to register for My Account.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 13 of 15

Ok thank you i have updated my profile,and added my home telephone number.The telephone number on my account at the moment is not correct.Also all the allerts on my account page have been delt with and should be removed.

Shelly..
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 14 of 15

Hi @shelly-thomp

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks