Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letter about paper billing

Floridalady
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 3

Hello,

Since upgrading to fibre I have not been getting emails about my bill is due, now I have received a letter saying we might be charged for paper bills as the emails are blocked.  They are not, never have been.

I've read a few posts on here about changing the login email for the account to a non talktalk email.  I've tried this but it won't except my gmail address, it says its updated with new email and password but it won't change.

Any idea how to sort this out?  I've always received billings emails for over ten years to the same email address now it's blocked??

Also when I renewed my contract I was offered two free gifts, amazon echo dot and something else, I never got an email about that either.

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi,

I've tried firefox, and chrome, a box pops up saying saving your changes, but then it doesn't.  I have no ad blocker.  There is a message at the bottom about this email is not in your talktalk email, so remember the password.

As for the Amazon offer, it was for an echo dot and an amazon smart plug.  

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Floridalady

When you are trying to change your email address at the final stage a pop window should appear if you have pop-ups blocked this will not update the address, please allow pop-ups for my account and you will be successful. 

In relation to the gifting, the options are Amazon Echo Dot or Ring indoor camera which one of these products would you have chosen?