Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message on account

racoonfox
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hello,

I keep seeing this message when i log into my account

"We have had to apply a service restriction to your TalkTalk account as you have an outstanding balance on your TalkTalk bill. Please make a secure online card payment and your services will be reinstated within 24 hours. Need help to pay? Call our Customer Payment Support team on 0845 655 3528 to discuss a number of options. They will help you to get back on track. (Calls from a non-TalkTalk line will incur a service charge of 3p per minute plus your providers access charge.)

*image attachedTT.jpg

my bills are always paid on time so im wondering if this is some kind of website glitch?

thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi racoonfox

Thanks for your post.

Its nothing to worry about this is a known issue with My Account, (its been reported many times) That message is supposed to appear when the payment date has passed and there is still an outstanding balance, its is a glitch by our billing system which mistakenly thinks your bill is due on the 29th,  Its not,as per your bill the Direct debit is due on the 31st this month. 

Sorry for any confusion caused. 

Divsec
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @racoonfox welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during the day.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.