Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Online Exclusive £90 Gift Card, Did not Receive Order Number

BugsBuddyJo
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 9

Hi, I didn't receive any Email about my Online Exclusive £90 Gift Card from gift cloud over 39 days. Before go live, I double check with customer service and she promised I am able to claim my voucher but I don't even receive order confirmation Email with my order starting with "N". I only have a gift reference number in the Email. I also save our chat with customer service before broadband go live. Could you help me check it? Thanks. 

Zhouzhe is an analyst enjoying nice foods
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi BugsBuddyJo

The voucher will be issued in the next few days. 

Please keep an eye on your spam/junk mail folders for an email from giftcloud. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi BugsBuddyJo

I have escalated this to the team responsible for the gift card

Will let you know when they reply. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi @BugsBuddyJo

Thank you for confirming security. 

I will investigate this and get back to you. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi Jo,

Thanks for your help, I submitted the form with my account number filled out. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi BugsBuddyJo,

Thanks, have sent you a private message to get more information.

Thanks,
Jo

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

No, I placed order on customer service webchat when I consulted vouchers. Customer service staff promised I would receive vouchers even I placed order there, I was still uncertain so even I placed the order I confirmed again with customer service again before go live. This is from our chat copy: “

Jo: But I didn't place order by clicking the link
Jo: The staff said she got a deal to help me join TalkTalk
Jo: So I am not sure whether I will receive the rewards
Jo: If I couldn't get the voucher, please cancel my order, thank you
Jo: It's still inactive
Jo: I didn't place order through the link because the staff open my account in the chat
Mjabuliseni:

You are going to receive the voucher as I have checked on the system and on your package but we need to wait for your services to be active and then wait 90 days after your services being live to redeem the voucher”
0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

No I placed the order through customer service webchat when I consulted the offer. And I confirmed with customer service if I placed order here I would still get the vouchers else I wouldn’t place order with customer service. I double checked with customer service on the another day before go live too, “

Mjabuliseni:

You are going to receive the voucher as I have checked on the system and on your package but we need to wait for your services to be active and then wait 90 days after your services being live to redeem the voucher” This is from customer service chat copy.
0 Likes

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi BugsBuddyJo,

Did you place an order via a comparison site, if so you should receive a voucher 90 days from when the order goes live.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes