Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing order no

Adefolarin
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I bought talk talk fibre 35 through the top cashback link few months back and I’ve been trying to chase the £100 cashback since then.

I’m currently been asked to provide an order no which apparently is different from that on my receipt of purchase.

can anyone help?

Thanks 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Lentini98,

I'll be happy to look into this for you, please start your own topic and I'll pick this up.

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 6

@Lentini98, if you need help yourself, please start your own thread. These issues are followed up on a case by case basis. 

You need to return to the message board and click on start a topic.

You also need to complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Lentini98
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi Adefolarin

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Please complete your community forum profile details, @Adefolarin, so that staff can identify your account. 

It's particularly important to add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Your thread is in the queue for attention. Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes