Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing reward voucher

Chris1078
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

Hi.  I recently re-contracted with talk talk for broadband.  I did so on the promise of a reward voucher.  7 weeks on and I’ve not had any email with details of the voucher.  Can anyone help please? Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi Chris1078,

Have sent you a PM requesting for some details, we'll then advise of next steps. 

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Let me see what I can find, We dont have access to call recordings unfortunately. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi Arne

None that mention the reward voucher that was promised to match the reward I would be getting from my new supplier.  Your operative said I would get an email in 42 days and to chase up if that wasn’t received.

I didn’t get the persons name I spoke to on 26/11 at 12.40 pm.  Perhaps you could pull the call recordings made for training and quality purposes to check what offer was made.

Thanks

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 9

Hi Chris1078

I have checked your account and there is no mention of a voucher offer, vouchers are usually only for online renewals via a comparison website. 

Did you get a confirmation email? 

0 Likes

Przemo
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 9

do not put your hopes up ,mate. I have been waiting 5 months ans still havent received my voucher

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 9

OK, thanks for that, the support team will pick this up as soon as they can when they are back online on Monday. 

Chris1078
First Timer
Message 7 of 9

It was a phone call with talk talk.  They agreed to match a £100 voucher offer if I didn’t leave and they quoted 42 days for the voucher to be available, and then I had 60 days to activate it.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Most voucher offers have a minimum of 90 days before they are available. If you can tell us which site you ordered from and who and for what amount the offer was then the support team here will be happy to look into this for you.

0 Likes