Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly bill

Mr brian wiseman
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I spoke to one of your colleagues last week regarding my monthly bill and you charged me 37 pounds when I normally pay 25 pounds and have done for ages her name was Linda who I spoke to and she looked into it for me very helpful and said your company had made the error and charged me to much and she would put it right looking at my online account you have still charged me 37 pounds and not 25 as it should of been hope you can help thanks mr Brian wiseman postcode XXXX .

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

@AllyM, I've removed Jody319's post, because links in signatures are not acceptable. If you ever see a dodgy link in a signature, hit "report inappropriate content" to draw it to our attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 2 of 5

@Jody319 , I would suggest you start your own topic and update your forum profile with your personal details and your TalkTalk landline number if you want staff to help you with your issue.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Mr brian wiseman 

I have checked your account and a credit has been applied,  the extra charges are because your unlimited calls boost has expired therefore all calls are now being charged. 

Do you have access to My Account where you can re-add it? 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

@Mr brian wiseman, please put all personal information details only in your profile area, never on public display. 

You need to add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Your thread will be in a queue for attention. Please look out for a response from staff in the next couple of days or so. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes