Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving, Change of Ownership Request

DD2022
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hello!

I am moving house but leaving my TT Broadband with my flatmate who is remaining in our address. I can not find a change of ownership form anywhere or a phone number to call. Can this be emailed to me? Thank you!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi @DD2022

I have requested that the form is emailed to you. 

Should be with you shortly

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 7

It has been a while since you last posted so I have re-escalated this for you. Bear in mind that the support team won't be back online until Monday. 

0 Likes

DD2022
First Timer
Message 3 of 7

Have added my talktalk phone number but am unsure where to add my account number. I really would like this sorted out soon and can't understand why the form isn't easy to access.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 7

Hi @DD2022

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 7

I'll move your duplicate post out of the way, @DD2022.

Check back here for staff following up. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

You need to make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that the support team can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes